Good afternoon,
        Is there a way to from within code of a database change the background
graphic for the 4D application window? Or is there something else that can be
done with it other than show a static picture or the 4D logo?
        If there was a way to change the image it would be useful to put status
information into a png in the window and make some use of it. Right now it just
seems like a big waste of pixels. It seems like it wants to have a background
image that is stuck in the application.
        I have seen how to turn it off but sometimes I know it just shows back
up again. Rare but still close a dialog and up it pops.

MacCafe
7860 Central Ave.
Toledo, OH 43617
Eric Naujock  -  ACSA 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 Apple - ACTC 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8,
10.9, 10.10 ACSP 10.11, 10.12
http://www.mac-cafe.com
email: e <mailto:e...@mac-cafe.com>r...@mac-cafe.com <mailto:e...@mac-cafe.com>
AOL IM: erlic