Good evening,
        Yes I read the page you mentioned before I posted, But that page
assumes that we are using the menu bars in the menu items. I am using the menu
commands to build and present my menu bars. There does not seem to be a command
line option to accomplish that. There is no mention of this in the manual. I
also read though the other page about hading the Application window. This is
what I had turned off before. Except that this sometimes confuses my users as
they start the program and wait for it to start since without the Application
window it runs and they get the menu bar.

        If I could assign a image to the Application menu that this could be a
neat way to create a status page by generating a SVG image and the pushing it
to the Application window.

MacCafe
7860 Central Ave.
Toledo, OH 43617
Eric Naujock  -  ACSA 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 Apple - ACTC 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8,
10.9, 10.10 ACSP 10.11, 10.12
http://www.mac-cafe.com
email: e <mailto:e...@mac-cafe.com>r...@mac-cafe.com <mailto:e...@mac-cafe.com>
AOL IM: erlic