Hi,

I have tried and I am unable to get Miyako’s suggestion to work in compiled,
even after modeling after his description and the example he linked to.

If anyone has a working example of assigning dynamic variables to a footer so
that SET FOOTER CALCULATION works, I’d really appreciate fairly detailed
outline or demo of it.  Note that there are two senses in which assigning
dynamic variables can be taken: dynamically declaring a variable, and
dynamically assigning an already declared compiler variable.  I was hoping not
to have to pre-declare footer variables, but I don’t see how this is done.

Michael Ferguson