data once it is in Excel.

Best,

Brad Perkins

On 8/3/18, 11:44 AM, "4D_Tech on behalf of 4d_tech-requ...@lists.4d.com"
<4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com on behalf of 4d_tech-requ...@lists.4d.com> wrote:

    Message: 8
    Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 10:43:47 -0700
    From: "Randy Engle" <4d.l...@xc2.us>
    To: "'4D iNug Technical'" <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
    Subject: RE: Export text columns containing carriage returns to Excel?

    Brad

    Can I replace the carriage returns in the text fields with a special marker
during export? I could replace the Excel cells containing the any carriage
return markers with actual returns after import.

    This is frequently what I need to do:

    Replace the CR (13), (10), (11) with "///" or somesuch.
    Then put the CR back after import.

    Randy Engle