Brad,
There have been a couple of “export data” related threads lately that seem to
be having problems with embedded CRs.
Where I have CRs in the data, I save the exported data as csv and that has
always solved that problem for me.
Perhaps there is some reason that is not suitable for you...
Excel can open a csv file using a double-click without problems (for me
anyway), although I haven’t found a way to create page tabbed spreadsheets or
pre-formatted cells, but you can embed some “commands” in the exported data
(Sum, etc).
HTH, Keith