That’s what I was afraid of. Does it not occur to anyone at 4D that people have
existing code to manipulate 4D Write documents and that that code has to be
rewritten to work with 4D Write Pro? The lack of a command cross reference
makes the process unnecessarily difficult and maybe you end up 90% through the
process only to find out that a certain functionality has not been retained in
“Pro". How hard could it be to write such a thing? After all, when 4D Write Pro
was being written, surely the starting point would have been to retain all
existing features and then give us all the great new things. So you create a
list of existing commands and then you check them off as those functions are
rewritten in “Pro”. How else could you know that you haven’t missed something?
Reading a bunch of blogs is not all the same thing as an accurate cross
reference.

Richard Wright
DataDomain
rwri...@datadomainsoftware.com