Hi Justin,

The SET ABOUT command is not used in this app.
When testing David’s suggestion, I had also tested running the service both
with and without checking the “Allow Service to interact with desktop” checkbox
to no avail.

I think I’ll just have to weigh between running v15.5 Server (32-bit) as a
Windows Service OR v15.5 Server (64-bit) as a direct application.
One of the reasons why we are transitioning from v11 to v15 is that the data
size is growing while the hardware server had started to show signs of lagging.
The speed gain from the 64-bit 4D Server would surely come in handy while on
the support side, the user’s IT would much prefer a setup where the database
can easily be restarted via an automatic Windows service (which is where the
32-bit 4D Server would tick the boxes)…..

Regards,
Ronnie