Kirk, I think any mechanism that can export 4D code as text (plain text, JSON,
XML, etc) can be used via GitHub to at least manage method changes. So, with
the new v17r3 we have a native way to share the entire structure which will
allow us to use version control. However, the limitations seem to be that we
can not pull a version from a Git repository and integrate that back into 4D. I
assume that’s coming to a 4D version near you, but as I understand it, we don’t
have that ability just yet. It’s a one way street although a very welcome one.

FWIW,

Robert