Hi Chip,

The trick with Excel is that it uses a 'soft return' within a cell. To get that
soft-return within Excel you type Alt-Return (on Windows) or
Control-Option-Return (on MacOS).

I don't remember what the Character Code is for that character, but that's what
you'll need to include in your extract script. I seem to recall that it is a
newline. Google should be able to help you.

Hope this helps, and sorry it doesn't have more details.

Tom Benedict
Optum