I’m dipping my toe in the water of CALL FORM as a method of interprocess
communication. I have a form which displays some records (read-only) in a
listbox and another form in which those records might be edited. After an edit,
the second form sends a “redraw your list” to the first, which at this point
may be anywhere among several open windows.

It seems to be working, in that the listbox is updated, but I’m finding that
the first window (in whose context the method invoked by CALL FORM is run)
jumps to the front. I don’t see anything in the documentation that suggests it
will do that. It’s probably easy enough to work around, but I wonder: am I
missing something?

Jeremy