Hi Kirk,

I am very interested on your progress with AWS. Can you tell me a little bit
more about the kind of 4D DB you are running on it?
Are you running client/server or using SQL? Do you notice speed differences
between ORDA / Classic 4D?

I’m asking because I am currently using AWS myself. The response is quite ok,
but still way slower than LAN client server.
I am thinking of putting more 4D databases on AWS.

Regards,

Rudy Mortier
Two Way Communications bvba