Hi Paul,

I am using the same Mac 4D v17r5 (standalone) and the volume desktop build
creates an application compete with everything required inside of it.

For example after the build my applications is named:

myApp.app

If I double-click it will indeed open as expected.

If we go deeper into the folders:

The next level looks like this:

Contents

And within “Contents” are these folders:

_CodeSignature
4D Extensions
Components
Database
Frameworks
Info.plist
Licenses
MacOS
Native Components
PkgInfo
Plugins
Resources
SASL Plugins

And so on and …

Are we discussing a stand loan or a built Client Server app - to which I am
quite ignorant?

John…