You want to look at the [Icons] section.
The syntax is something like:

Name: "shortcut name"; Filename: "path to file or folder"

Name: "{app}\Run Peregrine"; Filename: {app}\Peregrine\Peregrine.exe"

{app} is the built in reference "C:\Peregrine_Windows\"
It is set by the line:
DefaultDirName={sd}\Peregrine_Windows\
{sd} is the system disk

  or a shortcut on the Start menu (where ever that is in Windows 10!)
Name: "{userstartmenu}\Run Peregrine"; Filename:
{app}\Peregrine\Peregrine.exe"

HTH,

Jim