20 Seconds

Thanks

Ferdinando

Il 13/12/19 17:00, Tom Benedict ha scritto:
What is the “Flush Cache every..” value in Database Settings>Memory? If there
are ‘lots’ of records being flushed, sometimes that can take a while. Setting the
value smaller causes it to happen more frequently, but fewer records, which can be
more efficient.

HTH,

Tom Benedict

On Dec 13, 2019, at 07:39, stardata.info via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>