Hi all…and, esp. John, Ken, and Keisuke,

This thread is very timely for me. I’m presently working-on a 4D system that I
need to connect to QuickBooks Desktop. This is a Win10 system and presently 4D
v16 and QB 2017 Desktop (single-user). In the 4D system, users enter
payments-received and refunds-sent data and I need to transfer this data to QB.
I’m anticipating that the connection will be uni-directional (4D —> QB only)
but it might need to  be bi-directional. There will be only one user who will
have QB and 4D on their system. This user will be the only user who will access
the connection. There is not a lot of data to be transferred…approx. 300
transactions a month.

Another 4D developer has recommended using QODBC (FlexQuarters) and this looks
to be a possibility. I’d be very interested in any other recommendations.

If you’d like to contact me directly, my email is: kgeiger dot ins at gmail dot
com.

TIA and regards,

Ken Geiger