> On 19 Mar 2020, at 12:39, Randy Kaempen via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> wrote:
>
> I have to disagree.  I use screen sharing to access remote Macs on many of my
> clients’ systems.  It is fast and easy to use.  I can do whatever I want on
> the remote machines.

What remote access tech do you use Randy ? Just the built in screen sharing in
macOS ? (Doe the client side work through a browser in that case ?).

> I have a client who has a huge Windows Server machine and they run all
> instances of 4D client on it.  Everyone connects via RDP to those clients and
> it’s fast.

You mean server + multiple clients on the same machine ? How do screen sharers
connect to a particular instance of a 4D Client in that case if they’re all on
the same machine ?

Peter