Am 19.03.2020 um 16:19 schrieb James Crate via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>:

> Logging in as myself creates a virtual instance and allows me to use that
> machine without disturbing anyone who maybe be sitting at the machine or
> screen sharing.

Live and learn, remembered differently, but ist been a while that i really dug
into macOS.
So what is the reason Apple is not offering a terminal server?
maybe because people might get the idea to access i via a windows machine (like
apple users do to MS).
I think the problem here is the fact, that MS makes money with the operating
System and Software, whereas Apple makes money by selling ridiculously
overpriced hardware (got one myself, so i am allowed to say it), so a terminal
server solution would be detrimental to their sales?