Keisuke,

> On 26 /03 /2021, at 17:41, Keisuke Miyako via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> wrote:
>
> info.plist and entitlements are 2 different entities.

Now I’m totally confused. Where is the “entitlement entity” located?

I asume it too should be edited with Xcode only?

I never touched Xcode yet but I think there will be a first time for everything
to make sense out of all that gibberish needed to develop in 4D nowadays.

> the com.apple.security.device.camera key needs to be in entitlements, not
> info.plist.
> info.plist is where you add NSCameraUsageDescription.
>
> if you use a code editor to edit either plist file,
> you might want to "plutil -convert xml1" to normalise the file first.
> in general, using a tool other than Xcode will invalidate the plist file.
>
> but again, all of that is done automatically in the GitHub example I shared
> earlier.
> you just have added your Apple Developer password to keychain for it to work.

Well, I guess I’m luck not to have to do a handstand and balancing a daed cat
with my feed at the same time.

Cheers

New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com