Daniel James wrote:
> Hi Diego,
>

>> is this 64 Studio Alpha 3.3 version available for download
>> at the moment?
>>

> Yes - there was a very low-key announcement on the development list:
>
> http://lists.64studio.com/pipermail/64studio-devel/2010-March/006789.html
>
> This distro is definitely not for production use; the 32-bit version is
> not tested at all, and probably broken. If you don't mind experimenting,
> then this release may be of interest - otherwise, I would recommend
> waiting for the first beta.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Daniel

I'm subscribed to the devel list, but I disabled receiving mails :D,
that's why I wasn't informed too.

I guess AV Linux 2r2 did use LXDE and I liked it very much.
GDM can be a PITA, resp. the troubles I know from GDM for 3.0-beta3 are
because of the X settings, that aren't set up by xorg.conf.
"The ALSA sequencer is broken" and I guess this are good presuppositions
regarding* to MIDI jitter :D.

Is there a deadline for the beta version?

*aaargh, I forgot this vocable and now I remember it and "because of"
does mean something completely different