Dear Robert and Gabriel,

I did not follow these documents and did not review but I am not sure why
we don't have reviewers in IETF, while the group adopted it. I hope the
authors look into this issue and reply that they are the authors and they
want to drop it as well. If the authors don't want to continue authoring we
may get some interests from the group to continue it because we adopted it.
Authors are responsible to follow up any adopted document they author but
they need to follow with the group and see the group's views. Few authors
in IETF (ex. MANET) make some reviewers out of the picture and argue not to
follow comments/discussions. This behaviour I have seen in IETF but hope it
is not the reason for our problem.

I see this as a problem, because I don't think we SHOULD depend on other
companies in adopting our work. I have argued with LLN WG before not to
close because of that, some thought that we have less companies interest in
the WG so close. We need to focus on humans/engineers not companies. If a
company is not interested any more to use the technology we adopted then we
don't close it as followes to them, IETF should be a leader in the world
not following a company/country policy/controllers.

I hope our WG gets a good reason of such drop, and I hope our authors'
confirm their reactions.

BEst Wishes,

AB