Thank you, Diego.

I believe I have correct understanding as you explained.

Best,
Yatch

On 2016/11/21 14:26, Prof. Diego Dujovne wrote:
Yatch,
         From my point of view, the only entities allowed
to talk to 6P are the SFs, so a clear command should
be triggered by the SF. From the point of view of the
SF, there will be no more effectively used cells towards
that particular neighbour, thus reducing the number of
cells to the OVERPROVISION value.
Regards,

                                 Diego