Hi,

I'm reading the new draft of SF0 and noticed the authors have resolved comments
on a phrase of "effectively used cells" in it!

   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-03

However, there is still one "effectively used cells" remaining in section 2:

draft> ... In order to reduce consumption, this algorithm is triggered only when
draft> there is a change on the number of effectively used cells or if there is
draft> a change on the number of requested cells from a particular node.

Should this "effectively used cells" be replaced with "required cells" or should
"the number of effectively used cells" be replaced with "the current number of
required cells" according to section 4...?

Thank you!
Yatch