Hi Pascal,

I'm reviewing the architecture draft, although the deadline has already
passed... I have one comment.

I see some ideas which don't have concrete protocol specifications discussed as
WG drafts, for instance, centralized reservation and tracks. They look like
kind of "concepts" at this moment.

Can we keep them in the architecture draft whose intended status is now
Standards Track? I read RFC7127, "Characterization of Proposed Standards", but,
I'm not sure...

This should have been raised when you asked by
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/6tisch/qxeFuhVNGV5wXjgz1yHY8Mp8e1I

Sorry for the late comment.

Best,
Yatch