ok, you can't compare porting inferno to the ds with drawterm for the iphone
drawterm is an app to get to a Plan 9 server, inferno is a self contained
operating system where you can get the advantage of writing your
own apps for it.

for this port to be useful you need 1) an iphone;  2) a cpu server to cpu
and 3) that killer app that makes want to drawterm from the iphone.

I think writing that killer app, whatever that is makes more sense.

--
Federico G. Benavento