2009/3/26  <lu...@proxima.alt.za>:
>> I've wanted to work with somebody
>> on Plan 9 as a routing device in networks for some time, at least in
>> the field of packet classification.
>
> I'll be happy to help, too, if so desired, I have been playing with
> IPFilters in a pretty serious way for many years (and ipfw before
> that) and may well be able to contribute my experiences in this
> field.

Sweet. Perhaps I'll re-implement the hookable filters into 9vx. The
interface is a more difficult problem than a proof-of-concept filter
(which I've implemented a few times). Maybe we should talk about ideas
for rule lookups and the like off-list? I'll put it up as an idea
again this year as well, and see if anybody bites.

--dho