> Another person in Plan 9 has been working on an AML interpreter that
> presents the ADT in a filesystem (at least, that was what I envisioned
> and explained to him). I believe he has also contacted you regarding
> some USB ethernet device, so perhaps you two will want to work
> together to some point? If I can be of any use as well, let me know.
> I've got a small bit of experience with ACPI (fixing some issues in
> FreeBSD's acpica support for Intel Blades).

Well, the thing has to be ready for use at boot time
(even before chandevreset, IMHO). Thus I took care to write
this in a way that does not require processes or other external
artifacts (but for memory allocation and i/o, of course). Providing
a file system interface could be done, but the problem is the
interpreter itself, not providing the tree as a file system.

But time will tell.
Thanks for saying.
Any idea is welcome in any case.