Hello,

When using guide files, let's say I have some Edit command or the like that I run often on certain types of files. So I have the guide file open, and I can copy the command over to the tag line of the file I want to edit, but it would be faster if I could just run the command in the context of some arbitrary window. Is this possible? If not, does one normally just copy over text to the tag line when it needs to be used?

        Aaron W. Hsu

--
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -- C. S. Lewis