> Find it in the forum.

A search for "Run title" uniquely found Russ' post.
http://9fans.net/archive/2009/06/138 (Well, it did until this post.)
Once I installed Run and studied Russ' illustration, I can set up my
own commands, thanks.

In acme I highlight some text to process (filenames, data, whatever);
highlight (if not already) in the guide file a command that (with
xargs' help) takes stdin, and its carriage return; highlight the name
of the guide file and 2-1 it to |Run or >Run in the tag of the first
window.

wily simplifies this particular operation a bit, by bringing it inside
the program: the name of the guide file (or scratch buffer containing
commands) is not highlighted by the user.  In wily, I'd highlight the
text to process, 2-highlight the command (with | or >) to run on it
(with or without a carriage return) if not already highlighted, then
chord-1-and-release to execute the command.

Jason Catena