> the second error could be either
> (a) a driver bug.  the sources driver may have trouble
> with some bugs in the sb600 that you've got.
> (b) a misbehaving drive.  if this is the case, the drive
> could be unhealthy.

Of course, I suppose so.
The bios can load 9load, I suppose it's driver bug.

> if you don't mind trying the 9atom kernel, it
> would be worth investigating if all this is already
> fixed.  if you already have a working machine, there
> both 9load and the kernels are at
> ftp://ftp.quanstro.net/other/

Why you don't use sources?
I downloaded the live-cd again today, and that the same as before.

Anyway, now I'm getting understand what is the problem, and
I don't nedd DVD driver for a while, I'll set up fossil+venti terminal
using this ahci driver.   I think I can do it.   After that, I may try your
9atom etc.

Kenji

PS
if anyone got success with P5Q motherboard for Plan 9 installation,
please let write it here.