On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:54 AM,  <blstu...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/15/qi-hardwares-tiny-hackable-ben-nanonote-now-shipping/
>
> Okay, Maht.  You just cost me $125 :)  I just couldn't resist.
> Of course, it remains to be seen whether this will be another
> project that gets pushed onto the stack or we will see something
> come of it.  What I've got in mind at the moment is a native
> Inferno port.  We'll see what happens.
>
> BLS

Shame it doesn't have a cell phone radio built in, or Ron and I might
have just what we needed for the 9phone.

At 32 MB of RAM, it's basically the very lower limit of what we could
use for a terminal. Does it have a touchscreen? I didn't see that
listed.

John
--
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing" -- Rob Pike