> Shame it doesn't have a cell phone radio built in, or Ron and I might
> have just what we needed for the 9phone.

That would be cool.  Unfortunately, the cell phone people seem a lot
less friendly about releasing the information necessary to program
their chips.

> At 32 MB of RAM, it's basically the very lower limit of what we could
> use for a terminal. Does it have a touchscreen? I didn't see that
> listed.

As near as I can tell, it doesn't.  I think the large square key is basically
a mouse.  As to buttons, I don't know yet.  In the worst case, I can
probably usurp the function keys as mouse buttons.

BLS