errno, you seem to have an interesting logic flow on some of
the pros and cons you'd be up against.  I have two probably
naive questions (for anybody):

* Assuming errno gets his wish, is Plan 9 as a system up to the task?
  (Please no flames.)
* I don't know much about it, but I know a number of people
  who still use dumb terminals and such and swear by lynx.
  I know this is not what errno is seeking, and it could even
  end up being a distraction to such a goal, but don't know
  what can be built atop it, so this could equally be an insane
  suggestion to look into it.
--
Greg Comeau / 4.3.10.1 with C++0xisms now in beta!
Comeau C/C++ ONLINE ==>     http://www.comeaucomputing.com/tryitout