> And I can point the worst application I ever had to use to be Cadence Orcad
> Layout version 9.2/10 (I didn't bothered to use a newer  version because the
> harm was made). This one has long and deep menus, hard to remember shortcuts
> and simply you couldn't prioritize the interface to have what you need when
> you needed it. Yes, they were very organized based on some criteria, but my
> criteria on arranging things is based on frequency of use. And the keyboad
> and mouse are something that doesn't belong to the same team in this
> application.

Interesting, the one of the best UIs I ever used was Viewlogic for DOS.
don't let the DOS fool you, it was basicially the Unix version ported to DOS
with its own graphics drivers.

It used a command window and mouse combination. You use the mouse to do the
layout
but the command window to indicate the operation you wanted to do, e.g.
add net, add part, add bus etc.

Rather like sam IMHO.

Thats all history, later this year we move to Orcad - oh well.

-Steve