> Really? Wonderful..
> Is there some docs for install Plan 9(more detail)?
> x201 doesn't have a CD-ROM..

I actually used the docking station with a cdrom drive to install.  I
also needed the 9load from 9atom to get it to boot, though I'm
otherwise running a stock plan 9 from bell labs.  I tried to usb boot
out of curiosity, but it crashed during boot and as I had a working
cdrom drive I didn't put much effort into solving the problem.

I also might have been a little enthusiastic when I said "fine".  The
MP tables are broken so you can't use the second core.  Other than
that the video works great as does ethernet.

There are installation instructions on the plan 9 website.

Justin