torsdagen den 10 maj 2012 12.19.51 skrev  tlaro...@polynum.com:
> > > Really? Wonderful..
> > > Is there some docs for install Plan 9(more detail)?
> > > x201 doesn't have a CD-ROM..
>
>        Installing Plan9 without a CD reader or a PXE boot.
>
>                             Abstract

Wow! Thanks. I probably need to look at this. I recently tried (and failed) to
boot a plan9 iso via syslinux and memdisk to circumvent the issue with my
CD/DVD reader failing at a certain point in the boot proces.

If anyone has instructions on making a bootable (install) usb for Plan9 (using
syslinux + iso or other method), I would be very interested in this!.
Preferrably a method that does not require Plan9 to already be installed...

Alternatively, a bootable usb (install) image that can be dd:ed to a usb would
also work...