On 20/02/2013 10:37, Peter A. Cejchan wrote:
Hi, folks,

I am about to buy an internal HD for my native Plan9 box.
I need 2TB or more, can anyone recommend me a model that is tested to work?
Native, not p9p.

Also, can anyone recommend a hi-res video card, SXGA+ or better, 24-bit
depth?
I am aware of the "Supported PC Hardware" page, of course, however, I would
appreciate your personal experience.

Thanks, best regards,
++pac

On my side, I use WD Green Caviar 1.5TB HDD although I do not recommend
them for multiple reasons (they report 512B physical blocks size
instead of 4k, they fail or slow down a lot when copying a full disk to
another one, at once).

Nicolas