I will use pull -n from now on. But it will still not help if one needs to
recompile kernel with new syscalls or similar. Erics procedure helps to recover
to old state, but i never tried it, it may be that some commands needed new
syscall too, i tried to copy to 9fat with same error, maybe it was the same
with copying to /sys/src or /386/bin, cause fs, faces, webfs and many others
were all in a broken state. So I just booted puppy linux from usb stick and
copied kernels from
http://9legacy.org/download/kernel.tar.bz2
to 9fat partition, then booted plan9, recompiled custom kernel. Thanks.