Hi again Peter!

Thanks for your patience. I did "chmod +x /path to/riostart" but I
still get the error message that follows: lib/script '/bin/lib* file
does not exist . Since the script is in /lib I don't get the meaning
of < '/bin/lib' file does not exist>. Well /bin/lib doesn't exist but
/lib/script does. Would greatly appreciate a hint about what to do.

Kind Greetings,
Mats

PS Typo corrected DS