Hi!

Sorry for the confusion! It's easier for me to compile a kernel in
linux than understand the basics of Plan 9. So, yes you're right, Plan
9 is different. But I won't give up so easy so thanks for your
patience with a 15+ years linux user trying to grasp something
completely different. Thanks Steve. I'll give it some more time
tomorrow since I feel kind of shot right now. Busy day and a lot of
travelling during the past weekend.

Kindest regards,
Mats