On Wed, Jan 23, 2019, at 9:59 PM, Federico Benavento wrote:
>  I’ve been able to survive quite well on a regular Mac terminal with it.

I remember thinking regular rc was tolerable on a Mac terminal thanks to the
terminal copy/pasting with normal keybindings, but this would be better.

I've been trying 9pm a little bit; found Windows command window handles command
history.  It doesn't handle completion though.  9pm rc is a bit broken anyway.
There doesn't seem to be a way to make an executable script, and rc crashes on
startup if it would inherit functions.  I just thought about trying to build es
or your rc in MinGW, but I'm lazy and have AcmeSAC.