Not an important subject, I have other tools, but just in case anyone knows,
how do you write scripts for 9pm?

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019, at 11:11 PM, Ethan Gardener wrote:
> 9pm rc is a bit
> broken anyway.  There doesn't seem to be a way to make an executable
> script

I set $path wrong, 9pm uses Windows convention, but fixing it didn't help.

% pwd; echo $path
C:/Users/aGeek_Second_User/prog/9/rc
C:/Users/aGeek_Second_User/prog/9/rc;[snip]
% cat lc
#!C:/Users/aGeek_Second_User/prog/9/9pm/bin/rcsh.exe
ls -Fp $* | mc

# verified path correct, shouldn't use a / at start, but it still won't run.
% lc
lc: file not found
% ./lc
./lc: file not found
% cp lc lc.rc
% lc
lc: file not found
% lc.rc
lc.rc: windows error 193
% ./lc.rc
./lc.rc: windows error 193
% touch foo.exe
% ./foo
./foo: windows error 193

193 evidently means invalid executable.

File permissions include execution, both ls -l and Windows file properties show
that.