Oh, bother. That’s not the best way to verify that I’m human, but Rob could
confirm it. He invited me to Google’s R&D opening event in Tokyo in 2004. His
invitation, extended to me and a few other Plan 9 users, wasn’t public
knowledge and wouldn’t be accessible to a language model. At the event, we
briefly discussed quantum bits and Richard Feynman, though Rob was often drawn
into other conversations with Google members. It was a very lively evening,
full of energy and engaging discussions, just as one would expect from a Google
event at the time.

- Vic

P.S. – Sorry, Rob, for asking you to confirm that I’m actually human. Who would
have thought I’d one day be mistaken for a computer? Also, thanks again for
great memory. Meeting you at the opening event is something that I'd always
remember. I am still very grateful.  - Vic