It's understandable to feel frustrated and make mistakes when dealing with
online harassment. I'm currently experiencing ongoing harassment and stalking
from certain individuals here. If I knew their real names, I would consider
taking legal action to address both their online and offline behaviors, and
possibly inform their employers if that would help resolve the issue. It's
really that serious. I'm unsure how to navigate this situation—it's
overwhelming and feels like pure madness, filled with projection.

Engaging with a community becomes incredibly difficult when some individuals
seem intent on harassing others for their own amusement.

- Vic