> Hercules emulator allows you to run virtually any OS for S/390 and
> descendants,
> and there are pre-made images somewhere on the Net with turn-key IBM
> MVS installation.
> http://www.cray-cyber.org provides public supercomputer systems, from
> Cray, Control Data Corporation, NEC and Bull :) (guest account is down
> due to an attack where it was used -_- )

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll look into them.  I've thought that MVS
might make a good big iron example, but I've got to admit that I don't
know much about its internals.  I have a feeling that I'll end up adding
as many examples as I have time for.  The unfortuate part is that the
schedule doesn't look to have time in abundance.

Brian L. Stuart