Hi,

For a long time, I was interested in trying a Mac PC. I have decided
on the Mac Mini and I am just waiting for the release of Mac OS X
Leopard. Here are my questions related to the support of Plan9, Plan9
port and Inferno on this platform:

- Can I safely assume I will be able to run Plan9 on a VM like
Parallels on the Mac with OS X Leopard?

- Any idea when plan9port, Inferno, and drawterm will be available for Leopard?

I would also like to know if Mac is used by a fair amount of people
for running Plan9/Inferno. That way I can assume there will be a fair
amount of interest in the community and any issues on Mac will be
addressed.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks