On 10/23/07, Martin Neubauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've set up a new auth/cpu/fossil server via maht's make_cpuauth warlock.
> Things went smoothly for the most part, but if I try to connect to it
> drawterm does nothing for quite some time and finally prints:
>
> cpu: can't authenticate: plan9host: auth_proxy rpc: p9any client get tickets:
> p9sk1: gettickets: Operation timed out

 I only ever muddled about with auth when I was getting my plan9 box
up so I may be misremembering, but isn't gettickets related to
factotum?
 Is there a factotum running on the host you're drawterming from or
are you just relying on what drawterm provides in that respect? Might
be worth a try.
-sqweek