* sqweek ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>  I only ever muddled about with auth when I was getting my plan9 box
> up so I may be misremembering, but isn't gettickets related to
> factotum?
>  Is there a factotum running on the host you're drawterming from or
> are you just relying on what drawterm provides in that respect? Might
> be worth a try.
> -sqweek

I had indeed factotum running. after killing the process I could connect to
the plan 9 server. Looks like I've implemented some authentication self hate
on my network.

Some further digging and a peek at the archives showed that upon connecting
the following lines get appended to /mnt/factotum/log:

287: no key matches proto=9psk1 role=server dom?
287: failure no key matches proto=9psk1 role=server dom?

Also, whenever I use drawterm without factotum (which succeeds) I get
prompted for the secstore key twice. That seems a little odd to me.

        Martin