On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 9:02 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Graphics, networking and multithreading are much bigger issues to
>  resolve.  So your bittorrent client may be difficult to port and damn
>  easy to redevelop.  Any chance you may give it a try?

Networking and multithreading are going to be more important than
graphics to us -- but as you said earlier, one step at a time.  We'll
be working towards this stuff as well as part of the FastOS program so
hopefully we'll be able to help provide some of these pieces.  IBM has
already done a good amount w.r.t. supporting POSIX networking APIs
using Inferno devip as a backend, I imagine we can apply many of these
techniques to APE or other accomodation platforms.

           -eric