> Taral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.

I have now trashed six of these things.  I haven't looked at a single
one of them.  Has anybody here?

Please stop this.  It's just annoying clutter we have to delete.
I'm not paranoid enough to care if somebody might be impersonating
you.  And since I'd never heard of you until two days ago and you
don't use a real name it's a non-question; impersonating somebody
anonymous would be pointless.

Nobody on this list needs their identity authenticated.  If your
opinions are worth hearing (and yours obviously are) nothing else
matters.