On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 11:43:11PM -0400, Buddha Buck wrote:
> Right now, I have to do something like "w: left_ approach_ right_
> together" for lines 1&2, and "w: left__ approach__ right__ together_" for
> lines 3&4.
>
> If there were a varient w: tag keyed to beats, it would help.

How about a w: character that means "move to next beat"? e.g.

w: left> approach> right> together>

We already have a "move to next measure". (I'm not recommending using
the > symbol, I just couldn't think of anything else at the moment.) We
could even tie it to L: so that the beat specification can be separate
from the meter specification.

(Ob small world effect: Ah! Nomic and ABC... what an interesting
combination!)

--
Taral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.

PGP signature